Trauma as Medicine Online Mentorship
November 4, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - March 8, 2023 @ 8:00 pm UTC-7$1900
Trauma as Medicine online mentorship program offers hands-on practices, one to one guidance, and group processes to support you in embarking on a clear and comprehensive path for addressing trauma. It is based on two primary philosophies: First, we have come to this planet to learn lessons and everything we need to grow is found in the heart of our experiences. Second, the world around us is made of an intelligent matrix of consciousness – life force – that we are in fact a part of, and we may cultivate our relationship with this life force to generate healing. These two philosophies require a paradigm shift in how we view ourselves and our world, one that teaches us, all the resources we need are found within ourselves, that there is always enough, and that we have what we need – we simply need to learn the tools and skills to tap into this power.
This program uses integrative tools to guide the digestion of trauma, composting/releasing of the waste, assimilating the gifts and integrating what has come to pass. It is an embodied process of metabolization and transformation, that through the course of eighteen weeks will change your life.
Benefits of the program:
- Experience the freedom to be yourself, exactly as you are now, capable of loving all of your parts, even your trauma.
- Feel safe, healthy and alive in your body.
- Master the art of deep listening to your intuition, to your helping spirits, and to Source.
- Discover purpose and meaning in your life.
- Set boundaries that support you in creating a safe container for soul healing.
- Release the shackles of fear, shame and oppression, by identifying how they bind you and learning to change the circumstances.
- Become the authentic leader in your life and create what you want.
- Use your voice with confidence and change unhealthy power dynamics.
- Garner practical tools for day to day spiritual living.
- Develop the skills for using Shamanic Journey, Meditation and Ceremony as vehicles for personal transformation
- Learn how you can be of service for the greater good of humanity
- Personalized copy of the book Trauma as Medicine
- 12 two hour mentored zoom classes
- 3 – 30 minute private coaching calls for integration and application
- 12 weekly recorded meditations for practice
- Whats App group for sharing and checking in
- 3 Partner exercises (one per module)
- Small group – 16ppl max
All private sessions and coaching calls are to be booked during intake call and will be on Zoom
Who is this program for?
Those who see their lives as a spiritual quest, who want the training, container and mentorship to fully step into their purpose.
Program is divided into three modules as follows:
Module 1 – Approaching the underworld
This is the EARTH element in the series, laying a solid foundation to explore what you need to approach the underworld of your trauma, to build capacity and create resilience.
Areas of focus:
- Setting intention, and anchoring journey with personal altar
- You are not alone – connecting with helping spirits, guides, ancestors
- Higher purpose – what if there was one – what would be different?
- Creating personal safety – understanding boundaries
- Showing up for yourself/personal accountability
- Getting in to your body – what do you need to feel safe in moving inwards
- Altered states – Ceremony, Shamanic journey and discussion of plant medicine
Module 2 – Metabolizing Trauma
This is the WATER and FIRE elements in the series. Here we dive deep into unresolved emotions, anger and fears to explore what is binding you and use the power of your awareness, expression, and actions to generate freedom.
Areas of focus:
- Tending to the victim
- Why we don’t feel and why we need to
- Developing a healthy intuition
- Facing Fear
- Energy Cords – exploring what you are tied to.
- Forgiveness – what does it mean to you? What role does it play in your life?
- Contemplating compassion
- Creating personal ceremonies
Module 3 – Collective Healing
This is the AIR and AKASHIC element in the series. Your trauma is connected to a higher purpose that is linked to your ability to serve humanity. This requires a paradigm shift that generates an alchemical process in your being, transforming your trauma into medicine.
Areas of focus:
- What are the gifts of my trauma
- Otherization – recognising and transforming within yourself the energy of separation consciousness
- Addressing conflict on an internal and external level
- Exploring energetic relationship/cords between you and global issues
- Discerning your role in being of service to humanity
- Personal bone gathering ceremony
“If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.” – Attributed to Jesus – gospel of Thomas
“The message from the Beings of the Stars is that it is necessary for everyone to open their hearts to the truth of Spirit, of the Spirit World, as it is this truth that will lead to our salvation.” – Grandmother Clara, Grandmothers Counsel the World
“Only when we are brave enough to explore our darkness will we discover the infinate perfection of our light.” – Brene Brown, The Gifts of Imperfection
DATES: Module 1 – November 4, 11, 18 and 25. Module 2 – December 9, 16, January 18, 25. Module 3 – February 15, 22, March 1, 8.
TIMES : All meetings are on Zoom from 6-8PM PST – please ensure you can commit
$1200.00 early bird paid in full by October 21st
$1800.00 paid in full by October 30th
1) Make your payment in full via etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or through paypal. If you are seeking an alternate payment arrangment – such as breaking it down into smaller increments – simply let me know.
2) Email me at email@example.com and we will set up your welcome to the program session.